- The comfortable living area has a TV and DVD player and a wood burning stove for those chilly evenings!
- Gas fired central heating with individually controlled radiators in each room.
- The fully fitted kitchenette is well equipped with microwave, washing machine and everything you need for successful self-catering.
- The bedroom contains a lovely antique style 5ft wide brass bed, large fitted wardrobes and a CD player / radio alarm clock.
- The bathroom is kept beautifully warm with a generous heated towel rail. There is also a shower over the bath and a victorian clothes airer.
- Enclosed garden at rear with picnic table accessed from the front of the property.
- Outside there is ample off-road parking.
- If you fancy a break from cooking, the village pub is a stone's throw away and boasts a large and varied menu.
You are here: